XPERTAI SL as the Controller of the Processing, guarantees an adequate and coherent level of protection of natural persons regarding their personal data that is subject to the processing by the company, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and the Organic Law 3/2018 on Protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights.
XPERTAI S.L only processes personal data with full responsibility and diligently, and in accordance with the lawful basis that enables the processing. Likewise, it has adopted the appropriate security measures for the risks evaluated and objectively identified by the rights and freedoms of the interested persons, which may lead to the company not carrying out the processing.
The following is additional and expanded information regarding the specific treatment activities carried out through this website:
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Who is the Data Controller?
- Name: XPERTAI S.L
- NIF: ESB67324236
- Address: C. Tanger 86, 08018 Barcelona.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the purpose of the data processing?
In XPERTAI S.L we will process the data you provided in order to manage different activities derived from procedures regarding the sales of products and services, supplier management, client management and our employees.
Likewise, through our website we manage personal data to carry out the following actions:
- To be able to respond to your query or request for information.
- To be able to register you in our job bank and carry out selection processes.
- Process the products that you request from us.
- Subscribe to our newsletter.
How long will we process personal data?
Once the purpose for which the data was processed has been fulfilled, it will be destroyed and only the necessary to carry out claims or comply with applicable regulations will be kept.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The legal basis that authorizes us to process your data is the consent given by you at the time you contact us electronically (Article 6.1.a of RGPD 679/2016).
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be communicated to third parties, except in the cases necessary for the development, control and fulfillment of the stated purposes, in the cases required by law.
What are your rights?
As a user of xpertai.com, you will have the right to:
- Access, rectify, oppose the processing or request the deletion of your data at the time you consider that it is not necessary for the purpose that it was collected.
- Portability of the data or limit the processing, in this case we will only keep the strictly necessary to process claims.
- Withdraw your consent at any time.
To proceed with the exercise of your rights, you must contact us attaching a copy of your ID to our email address: email@example.com or if you consider that your rights have been violated, you can contact the Spanish Agency for the Protection of Data (www.aepd.es).